Beginning January 2018 Track & Field News became a digital-only publication. Each month subscribers will receive essentially the same content as was in the print editions, but delivery will be quite different, i.e., instead of arriving in your mail box, it will arrive in your e-mail inbox. The print size will be larger and easier to read, and you’ll get the news faster instead of via snail mail.
Subscribers also get eTrack—our free results service. This will come to you about 40 times a year, and will contain all the important results from the previous weekend.
So, basically you’ll get the same great reading—the famous Annual Edition with its world rankings and year lists, NCAA and USATF previews, the high school annual, the profiles and interviews, and coverage of all major meets from the Drake and Penn Relays to the Olympics and World Championships.
Sign up to subscribe to T&FN online in complete security with your credit card.
BEWARE OF FRAUDULENT SUBSCRIPTION RENEWAL SOLICITATIONS
Track & Field News does not hire outside agencies to solicit your subscription renewal. Make sure to send your renewal payment only to 2570 W. El Camino Real, Suite 220, Mountain View, CA 94040. Click here for more details.
TRACK & FIELD NEWS SUBSCRIPTION RATE
Digital Only, USA and Foreign $79.00 a year
ETRACK NEWSLETTER INCLUDES:
- 40+ editions annually of the eTrack Newsletter, leading results
e-mailed directly to your address in PDF form (click here for sample)
- daily results e-mailed from the World Championships, Olympic Trials
and Olympic Games, then a wrap-up composite
- direct e-mailed to you of the exclusive Olympic and World Championship
- access to the eTrack Newsletter archive.
- advance notification of World Rankings details
eTrack Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I unsubscribe to eTrack?
- How do I change my email address?
- I'm missing some issues. How can I get back issues?
- I don’t know my T&FN customer number how can I get it?
- I forgot my password. How do I find out what it is?
- I can't open the PDF file. What do I do?
- I have Acrobat Reader installed but can't open the PDF. What's wrong?
How do I unsubscribe to eTrack Newsletter?
If you do not want to receive eTrack, just send an email to , giving us your name and e-address and telling us you wish to unsubscribe to eTrack.
How do I change my email address?
Click here Log in using your current email address and password or customer number and zip/postal code. Once signed in click the "Change Email & Password" link. There you can change your email, password, etc.
I'm missing some eTrack issues. How can I get back issues?
Point your web browser to https://trackandfieldnews.com/index.php/new-subscribe/. Once you get there sign-in; then click the eTrack Archive link at the top of the page. From the eTrack Archive you have access to every eTrack since we began publishing it electronically in 2002.
I don’t know my T&FN customer number how can I get it?
Send an e-mail to and we'll reply quickly with your customer number.
I forgot my password. How do I find out what it is?
Click here. Enter your email address and we will send you your password.
I can't open the PDF file. What do I do?
1. Are you certain you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your machine? If you are go to "I have Acrobat Reader installed but can't open the PDF. What's wrong?"
2. Point your web browser to http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html to download the latest version.
I have Acrobat Reader installed but can't open the PDF. What's wrong?
When we send eTrack we send large batches so it is not uncommon for a handful in each mailing to get corrupted either in the mailing process or on the way from our server to you. Anticipating this problem we set up the eTrack Archive so you have instant access to eTrack files. You can get a copy of the PDF or view a text-only version of the eTrack by going to https://trackandfieldnews.com/index.php/new-subscribe/. Sign in (requires your email address and password or customer number and zip/postal code), click eTrack Archive, finally click the PDF or Text link for the eTrack you want to see.